There are a lot of cellulite creams and concoction’s out there, you will notice that caffeine is almost always apart of the formula. I cannot begin to tell you all the benefits of coconut oil for your skin in terms of rejuvenation and moisture. Then added to that, the cinnamon and caffeine from the coffee stimulates blood flow which makes it perfect for dimples or any areas that have cellulite.
There are moments in our lives where we just wake up with the craziest dry skin in the world. Not to mention if you already have ailments like eczema you are probably always searching for a way to bring your skin back in balance, making it smooth and soft again.
The other day I came across this recipe and had to try it! The results were ah-mazing. Talk about the ultimate skin renewal and reset so perfect it was blog worthy.
The reason why this Coffee Scrub works so well for getting rid of Cellulite is because of the antioxidant properties that works gets into the lower layers or the skin. Caffeine makes cellulite less visible by hydrating the cells and coconut oil helps moisturize and act as an anti-inflammatory. The scrub, acts like a dry brush for cellulite and removes dead skin cells improving circulations, removing toxins, and exfoliating the skin.
Coconut & Coffee Scrub Recipe
The one thing we must warn you about is that you should not use this scrub on your face, the skin on your face is way too sensitive for this scrub. Try these 4 clay masks for Acne, Scars, and Anti-Aging to use on your face. If after continued use this remedy does not reduce the appearance of cellulite, there are more permanent cellulite treatments and surgical options available.
1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
1 cup of coffee grinds
1/4 cup of sugar
1 table spoon of cinnamon
- In a bowl mix or small glass jar mix in the coffee grounds, sugar, and cinnamon and stir around.
- If the coconut oil is solid, melt it in a microwave (or stove top) till it becomes liquid and add the bowl of ingredients.
- If you want to make the mix pastier add more oil, if you want more scrubbing action add more sugar or coffee.
- In the shower apply the scrub to the affected areas. Massage the scrub onto skin in a circular motion with a dry brush before rinsing.
- You can choose to keep yours in an airtight container in the fridge if you make a big enough batch that you want to last.
For best results, use daily and combine with dry brushing.
Comment below and let us know if you have ever tried this recipe and how you liked it!
- Readers Rating
- Rated 4.3 stars
4.3 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating