They may not be able to completely get rid of stretch marks, but can help reduce and remove them over time. The moisturizing and healing properties of the natural stretch mark removal creams not only help get rid of the scars, but also beneficial to your skin. Stretch Mark Removal Creams work best for newer versus older stretch marks, and can help reduce and fade stretch marks over time. They reduce the inflammation of the skin and increase the elasticity. We will take you through some natural remedies, Superwoman At Home Remedy, then a few Topical Treatments. If you are looking for permanent solutions, and are not pregnant or plan on having any more kids, here’s the 10 ways to reduce and remove stretch marks. Otherwise apply these tricks to stretch marks if you are pregnant during the pregnancy to reduce or prevent stretch marks before they happen.
Natural Stretch Mark Creams Remedies
Some natural stretch mark removal treatments include creams, diet, and exercise. There are many different home-based remedies you can try like Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Potatoes, Lemon Juice, Turmeric, Caster Oil, and Egg Whites. These natural stretch mark creams work best for newer stretch marks, and moisturize and increasing the elasticity of your skin. They help protect your skin from damage, reduce inflammation, and can act as an antioxidant. It is not as effective as the other methods (or topical treatments above) but do not have any bad chemicals. Plus, these natural stretch marks can be used while pregnant.
The Superwoman Natural Stretch Removal Cream Remedy
We call it the Superwomen Remedy because after using it for a few months worked so well that it gave me back my confidence back. After this I was able to show my stomach of without worries, feeling I had my superwomen powers back! See below for the full recipe and amounts, but it contained Turmeric, Coconut Oil, Coco Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamin E. We recommend to use it a few times a week, for several months or until achieving your desired results.
- Mix together the Turmeric, Coconut Oil, Coco Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamin E.
- At a very low heat put all mixed ingredients into a small sauce pain In a sauce pan for 10 minutes.
- After the 10 minutes are up, remove from heat and leave covered.
- Once all the oils and ingredients are melted, stir throughout and add in the vitamin E and Water.
- Wait for the mixture to reach room temperature and stir consistently.
- Feel free to add additional essential oils such as, cypress, grapefruit or your personal preference.
- Once you apply the Superwoman Stretch Mark Cream to the affected areas, leave on for 15 minutes before washing off.
- Any additional can be sealed and stored in your fridge until next use.
- For best use you should use 3-4 times a week for several months or until happy with your results.